OEMs and suppliers worldwide continue to trust in the world’s leading training provider for hot sheet metal stamping technology trainings. When it comes to investing in the enrichment of their employees’ further education they know where to come.
Come and join us to gain valuable inputs in the Press Hardening Technology (PHT) and learn where the tripping points of implementation and processes can be identified. Experience additional know-how of what suppliers do to put into place, manufacturing practice and routine in their processes to fulfill their accountabilities.
At a glance:
- Luke Reini, Charles Enloe (General Motors Company, Global Vehicle Engineering,Detroit, USA)
- Frank Schieck (Fraunhofer Institute IWU, Chemnitz, Germany)
- Paul Thom (Schuler Inc. Canton, USA)
- Manuel Lopez (Gestamp BIW, Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Spain)
- Gerhard Schöfl (Ebner Industrieofenbau GmbH, Leonding, Austria)
- Shrikant P. Bhat (ArcelorMittal Global R&D, E. Chicago, USA)
- Karl Radlmayr (voestalpine Stahl GmbH, Linz, Austria)
- Joseph Price (BUCORP, Elgin, IL, USA)
- Johannes Buehrle (Zwick, Ulm, Germany)
- Christian Conrad (Fraunhofer Institute IZFP, Saarbruecken, Germany)
- Michael Düring (AutoForm Engineering b.v., Netherlands)
- Michael Fritz (Trumpf Laser- und Systemtechnik GmbH, Ditzingen, Germany)
- Vladimir Boskovic (T&F, Graz, Austria)
Within the selected topical units, specialized skills are given to provide insight and understanding in tooling design, process monitoring strategies, in simulations based process design and design optimization and in post-processing and quality control technologies. Additionally, the participants will have an understanding of the interactions within each individual technical content in the 5 units (unit ca. 90 minutes).
- Unit CT-1: Simulation (AutoForm)
- Unit CT-2: Tooling (Schuler Inc.)
at Schuler Inc., Canton, MI
- Unit CT-3a: Process Monitoring (Fraunhofer IWU, T&F)
- Unit CT-3b: Product Quality Control (Fraunhofer IZFP, Zwick)
- Unit CT-4: Laser Application (Trumpf Inc)
at Trumpf Inc., Plymouth, MI